2020 Husqvarna ST330 (961 93 01-25)
Husqvarna ST330 has been developed for landowners who need a high-performing snow blower to clear large amounts of snow from their properties. An efficient two-stage system delivers plenty of throwing capacity, while power steering and a high capacity belt system ensure smooth operation in heavy snow. Plus, the heavy-duty components are extremely durable—including a cast iron auger box and cast iron impeller. An industry exclusive handles adjust to four positions for optimum ergonomics. Features include heated grips, LED headlights and an electric starter for quick startups in any weather. Working width is 30 inches. Suitable for all snow conditions.
- Two-stage system: Snow is fed into the housing by an auger screw and then discharged through the chute by an impeller fan.
- High capacity belt system: High capacity belt system for extra capability in heavy snow
- Height adjustable handle: 4 steps height adjustable handle for ergonomic operation.
- Power steering: Convenient trigger control power steering allows superior maneuverability in adverse conditions.
- Working width: 30 in
- Gross Torque: 17.0 lb-ft
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 0.95 gal (US)
- Horsepower: 11 hp
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Husqvarna
- Net power at preset rpm Energy: 8.25 kW
- Cylinder displacement: 22.52 cu.inch
- Transmission type: Friction Disc
- Transmission steps forward: 6
- Transmission steps reverse: 1
- Base machine, length: 58.75 in
- Base machine, width: 31 in
- Base machine, height: 45.5 in
- Weight: 277 lbs
- Horse Power
- 11 hp
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Displacement
- 22.52 cu.in.
- 30 in.
- Drive Type
- Friction Disc
- 277 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.95 gal. (US)