2019 Vermeer M8040
Call for Price
Cutting 10' 6"/3.2 m swaths to make short work of any landscape, the Vermeer M8040 disc mower features the exclusive tri-shaft design for long-lasting performance. Each disc is self-contained with its own set of gears, bearings and lubricants - and the gears stay in the grease, even when mowing at angles. Extra wide skid shoes eliminate pinch points to protect against rock damage and simplify blade replacement.
- Cut close and clean with a tapered, low profile cutter bar that produces excellent, streak-free results.
- Mow up against fences because the outer bar support allows closer cutting.
- Replace blades in seconds using the exclusive Quick-Clip™ Blade Retention System.
- See your Vermeer dealer for comprehensive service and genuine Vermeer replacement parts.
- Transport Width: 94 in (238.8 cm)
- Transport Length: 78 in (198.1 cm)
- Hitch: 3-pt., Category II
- Drive: 540 rpm PTO
- Drawbar Horsepower: 80 hp (59.7 kw)
- Hydraulic requirements: 1 single acting valve
- Flow Rate: 6 gpm (22.7 L/min)
- Hydraulic Pressure: 2000 psi (137.9 bar)
- Cutting Width: 126 in (320 cm)
- Number of Discs: 8
- Disc Type: Quick -Clip
- Number of Knives: 16
- Angle Adjustment: Top-link on 3-pt.
- Drive: PTO to V-belt to gearbox/cutterbed
- Warranty: One year limited warranty and three year limited cutterbar warranty
- Working Width
- 126 in. (320 cm)
- 94 in. (238.8 cm)
- 78 in. (198.1 cm)
- Recommended HP
- 80 hp (59.7 kw)