2019 Cub Cadet Z-Force® LX 48
Z-Force® LX 48
- 48" triple-blade cutting system
- 24 HP professional-grade Kawasaki® FR® Series V-Twin OHV engine
- Heavy-duty welded steel frame
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Turning Radius: Zero
- Front Axle: Fabricated, greasable
- Cylinders/Material: 2/Cast-iron sleeve
- Engine Type: 24 HP professional-grade Kawasaki® FR Series V-Twin OHV
- Lubrication: Fully pressurized automotive-style oil pump w/ spin-on oil filter
- Engine Start: Electric
- PTO Clutch: Electronic fingertip engagement
- Safety Systems: Operator presence, RevTEK™ reverse mowing technology
- Seat: High-back elasticity vibration control (EVC) suspension seat w/armrests
- Alternator: 12V - 15 amp regulated
- Battery Voltage: 230 cold crank amp
- Deck Wash: Patented SmartJet™ high-pressure deck washing system
- Deck Attach/Removal: QuickAttach™ in seconds (no tools required)
- Deck Lift: Hand lever adjustment w/ spring assist
- Deck Style/Construction: 11-gauge, floating, fabricated w/7-gauge reinforced plate
- Anti-Scalping: 2 greasable heavy-duty gauge wheels
- Deck Cutting Height: 1" - 5"
- Cutting Width/Blades: 48" triple-blade (high-lift)
- Hour Meter: Standard electronic
- Overall Length: 70"
- Wheelbase: 43"
- Reverse Speed: 4 mph
- Approximate Weight: 730 lb..
- Fuel Tank Capacity: Twin 2.8 gal (5.6 gal. total)
- Engine Oil Capacity: 2.1 qt.
- Forward Speed: 8 mph
- Warranty: 4-year/500-hr limited warranty
Engine & Drive System
- Transmission: Hydro-Gear™ ZT3100™ w/oil reservoir and filter
- Frame: Heavy-duty 12-gauge reinforced fully-welded 1-piece full-length steel frame
Wheels & Suspension
- Parking Brake: Integrated parking brake in lap bars
NOTES:Engine Disclaimer: The engine horsepower information is provided by the engine manufacturer to be used for comparison purposes only. See your local Cub Cadet Independent Dealer for warranty details. Pricing Disclaimer: Posted price is manufacturer's suggested sale price. Models and pricing may vary by location. Taxes and delivery not included. Image Disclaimer: Image may not reflect dealer inventory or unit specifications. Specifications Disclaimer: Specifications subject to change without notice. Images may not reflect retailer inventory and/or unit specifications. Operator's Manual Disclaimer: The operator's manual posted is for general information and use. To ensure the download of the operator's manual specific to your unit, we require a model and serial number. *Based on TraQline data for lawn tractor sales 2014-2016.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 24 hp
- Engine Type
- Professional-grade FR Series V-Twin OHV
- Hydro-Gear™ ZT3100™ w/oil reservoir and filter
- Fuel Capacity
- Twin 2.8 gal (5.6 gal. total)
- Deck Size
- 48 in.