2018 Zetor Major CL 60
Call for Price
ENGINE: Zetor Major is able to fully use its power thanks to the best possible combination of the engine performance and weight. The engine is excellent for its low fuel consumption, high reliability and simple construction. Power 67 HP, compression ignition engine with Common Rail direct fuel injection, DOC catalyst (no DPF filter, no urea), external EGR cooling ensures constant power even under heavy conditions, optimized engine combustion leads to a lower heat load, lower consumption and higher pulling power, high-quality engine guarantees long life With a 18.5 gallon tank, the Major HS is ready formany hours of use on the field before the next refuel.
TRANSMISSION: MAJOR HS transmission offers 4 main speeds and 3 range speeds with an additional creeper gear for a total of 24 forward and 24 reverse speeds, enabling you to select the right speed for your work needs.
HEAVY DUTY FRONT AXLE AND EASY STEERING: Delivering an extremely tight turning radius with full power transfer to the wheels, the MAJOR‘s axles are top of the line cast iron strong. Tractor tilt steering system makes turning easier and it improves control and reduces operator fatigue.
HYDRAULICS AND 3-POINT HITCH: Category 2 with a hitch lift capacity of 4,270 lbs allows the usage of a wide variety of implements. With two standard rear remote valves, the Major HS is equipped and ready to handle a various assortment of rear implements.
FRONT LOADER JOYSTICK VALVE: Get the full functionality out of your front end loader with an easy to use, conveniently located joystick.
COMFORTABLE CABIN: The cabin is both spacious and ergonomic with conveniently located levers, joysticks, and controls. The cabin is equipped with air condition. The digital instrument panel provides a clear display for reported signals, gas usage, as well as speed (rpm). The suspended seat keeps the operator vibrations to a minimum, while providing a comfortable and spacious seating area.
EASY SERVICE AND OPERATION: One touch hood open enables to get easy access to the engine in order to perform daily service checks and other maintenance tasks.
- Type: Zetor 4-cyl. turbocharged diesel; water cooled; wet sleeves; air-to-air intercooling; mechanical inline injection pump
- Engine capacity: 254 cu. in
- Maximum engine horsepower: 60
- Rated engine speed: 2,200 rpm
- PTO horsepower: 54
- Torque rise: 40 %
- Cold weather starting system: Glow plug in each cylinder
- Fuel tank capacity: 22 gal.
- Type: Dry heavy duty clutch, 11" dia., cerametallic lining
- Type: Mechanical
- Shifting: Fully synchronized with synchro-shuttle
- No. of Gears: 12
- Type: Independent and ground speed
- Rear PTO Rotations: 540/1000 rpm
- Type: Wet disc brake
- Type: Open center with mechanical controls
- Flow @ pressure at remotes: 14 gpm @ 2,700 psi
- Total hydraulic flow: 20 gpm
- Three point hitch: Category I and II
- Function: Position, draft, mixed
- Lifting force @ end of lower links: 5,500 lbs.
- Front: 11,2 -24
- Rear: 16,9- 28 or 16,9- 30
- Wheelbase: 87 in.
- Length: 166 in.
- Width: 73 in.
- Height: 104 in.
- Weight, w/o weights: 7,010 lbs
- Rear differential lock
- Limited slip front differential (4WD models)
- Telescopic sway bars with fine adjustment
- One set of remote hydraulic outlets
- Deluxe seat with multiple adjustment
- Tilt steering wheel
- Cab models: Tinted windows
- Front and rear wipers
- Windshield washer
- Rear view mirrors
- Sun blind
- Sun roof
- Cab heater and air conditioning
- Four front and one rear halogen lights
- CD radio with two speakers and remote control
- Instructional seat
- Full length drive shaft cover
- Telescopic lower links or lower links with hooks
- Block heater
- Front and rear weights
- Second set of remote hydraulic outlets
- Roof beacon (quick plug-in on flexible mount)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 4-cyl. turbocharged diesel
- 60 hp
- PTO HP
- 54 hp
- Rated RPM
- 2200 rpm
- 87 in.
- 104 in.
- 73 in.
- 7010 lb.
- Tire Size
- Front: 11.2 –24; Rear: 16.9– 28 or 16.9– 30
- Fuel Capacity
- 22 gal.
- Mechanical; Fully synchronized; 12 gears
- Wet disc
- Type: Open center with mechanical controls; Total hydraulic flow: 20 gpm