2018 Zetor Forterra HSX 140
Call for Price
Zetor Forterra and Forterra HSX Series combine a variety of state of-the-art features with the traditional Zetor ruggedness and ease of servicing. The series includes eight models, all with four-wheel-drive, in a horsepower range from 98 to 137.
New ideas combined with the traditional heavy Zetor chassis, its simplicity, reliability, long life and ease of repairs earned Zetor tractors respect of farmers in over 100 countries, around the world. To achieve these high standards, Zetor uses exclusively in-house designed and manufactured components, as well as highest quality components designed and manufactured in Europe and U.S. by leading companies. Final assembly is performed in Zetor’s own factory in the Czech Republic, a country known for its 100+ year tradition of advanced engineering and manufacturing.
The Forterra and Forterra HSX are powered by a 16-valve, high torque, high efficiency engine. Independent tests show that the new Zetor engine is one of the most fuel-efficient engines ever designed for a tractor*) At today's fuel prices, this represents fuel savings of $2 to $3 per hour over an average engine of this size. This means literally many thousands of dollars during the long lifespan of the tractor.
The Forterra series features 24/18 transmission with synchronized shuttle and three-speed powershift.
The Forterra HSX series is equipped with a new transmission with 30 speeds forward and 30 reverse with three-speed powershift and power shuttle. The updated chassis has longer wheelbase for greater comfort and stability and increased weight to match the powerful engines.
- Zetor 16-valve technology used on Forterra HSX maintains all-mechanical engine controls, but reduces fuel consumption by 10% and increases torque backup to almost 40%.
- Cabin: An air-ride seat is standard on most models. A foldable instructional seat, an electronic dashboard and a roof window are also standard. The cab sound level has been significantly reduced.
- Zetor Forterra series is the first tractor in the world with the adaptive software for the proven Bosch three-point hitch system. The new system constantly analyses the soil resistance during tillage operations and automatically selects the optimum combination of position and draft controls. Field tests show that even less experienced operators will easily achieve high quality results while increasing productivity by 5% and saving typically 6% of fuel over manually controlled systems. Simply set the tillage depth on the main control knob and let the system do the rest.
- The proven Zetor power shuttle system has been further refined for the Forterra HSX series. In addition to smooth clutchless reversing, it offers either manual or automatic control of the three-speed powershift.
- The Forterra HSX features electro-hydraulic PTO controls and offers three different PTO start up modes to match best the implement demands, so the engagement is quick, but always smooth and gradual. PTO can be turned on and off automatically depending on the position of the three-point hitch. PTO is two speed, with electro-hydraulic speed change by a push button. The front wheel drive and differential lock can be controlled either manually or automatically, depending on tractor speed.
- Type: 4-cyl. 254 cu.in turbocharged diesel, water cooled, wet sleeves, 4 valves per cylinder
- Maximum engine gross horsepower: 137
- Maximum engine net horsepower: 131
- Rated engine speed: 2,200 rpm
- PTO horsepower: 116
- Alternator capacity: 100 Amp
- Cold weather starting system: Glow plug in each cylinder
- Standard fuel tank capacity: 63 gal.
- Type: Wet multi-disc clutch
- Type: Fully synchronized with electro-hydraulic power shuttle and three speed power shift with manual or automatic shifting
- Forward/reverse gears: 30/30
- Type (rpm): Independent 540/540E/1000/1000E, electro-hydraulic speed change
- Type: Wet disc brake with hydraulic controls
- Type: Open center; Electronic control
- Flow @ pressure at remotes: 20 gpm @ 2,900 psi
- Total hydraulic flow: 27 gpm
- Three-point hitch: Category II or Category IIIN
- Function: Position, draft, mixed, AHC (Adaptive Hitch Control)
- Lifting force @ end of lower links: 18,700 lb.
- Lifting force @ 24“ frame: 15,800 lb.
- Standard remote outlets: 3 sets
- Wheelbase in.: 102
- Length in.: 175
- Width (cab foot steps) in.: 87
- Height to top of cab in.: 109
- Ground clearance without hitch in.: 19
- Standard front tires: 14,9 R24
- Optional front tires (on welded disc wheels): 420/70R24
- Standard rear tires: 520/70 R38
- Optional rear tires (on welded disc wheels): 600/65R38
- Wheel Track - Front in.: 67.5 - 80
- Wheel Track - Rear in.: 62 - 71
- Turning radius (w/o brakes) ft.: 12.3
- Weight, w/o weights lbs.: 10800
- Power rear differential lock and front wheel drive engagement
- Limited slip front differential
- Four-speed PTO (540/540E/1000/1000E)
- Telescopic sway bars with fine adjustment
- Telescopic lower links or lower links with Euro-hooks
- Air suspension seat
- Instructional seat
- Tilt and telescoping steering wheel
- Tinted windows
- Front and rear wipers
- Windshield washer
- Heated rear window
- Heated rear view mirrors
- Roller sun blind
- Sun window
- Multi-function digital display dashboard
- Front fenders
- Three sets of remote outlets (one set with detented pressure positions, built-in check valve and automatic pressure release)
- Air conditioning
- Eight front and four rear halogen lights
- CD radio with two speakers and remote control
- Engine block heater
- Front and rear weights
- Roof beacons (quick-attach on flexible mount)
- Cab spring suspension
- Front PTO and front 3-point hitch (with quick-attach lower links, compatible with ZX4.1 front loader)
- Dynamic front fenders
- Fuel tank shield
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 4-cyl. 254 cu.in turbocharged diesel, water cooled, wet sleeves, 4 valves per cylinder
- Gross: 137 hp; Net: 131 hp
- PTO HP
- 116 hp
- Rated RPM
- 2,200 rpm
- 102 in.
- 109 in.
- 87 in.
- 10,800 lb.
- Ground Clearance
- 19 in.
- Tire Size
- Front: 14.9R-24; Rear: 520/70R-38
- Fuel Capacity
- 63 gal.
- Fully synchronized with electro-hydraulic power shuttle and three speed power shift with manual or automatic shifting
- Wet disc brake with hydraulic controls
- Type: Open center; Electronic control; Total hydraulic flow: 27 gpm
- Drive Type