2018 Vermeer TM850
Call for Price
The TM850 allows you to mow many acres with lower horsepower. With its patent-pending, self-aligning driveline system, this heavy-duty trailed mower delivers smooth operation in all tongue positions, enabling it to be easily maneuvered around obstacles in the field. The TM850 also delivers smooth ground-hugging flotation and control, thanks to its nitrogen-charged hydraulic suspension system.
- Heavy-duty design featuring 6" (15.2 cm) formed steel tubing evenly distributes loading and reduces stress levels in harsh mowing conditions.
- Self-aligning driveline ensures smooth, easy mowing around obstacles at all tongue angles.
- High-density polyethylene hood minimizes debris build-up
- Quick-Clip® blade retention system enables you to reverse or replace blades in seconds.
- See your Vermeer dealer for comprehensive service and genuine Vermeer replacement parts.
- Enables you to mow more with less horsepower.
- Transport Height: 61 " (154.9 cm)
- Transport Width: 121 " (307.3 cm)
- Transport Length: 165 " (419.1 cm)
- Working Height: 61 " (154.9 cm)
- Working Width: 190 " (482.6 cm)
- Working Length: 159 " (403.9 cm)
- Total Weight: 2420 lbs (1097.7 kg)
- Tongue Weight: 700 lbs (317.5 kg)
- Tires: 11L15
- Hydraulic requirements: Two sets of hydraulic outlets
- Flow Rate: 6 gpm (22.7 L/min)
- Hydraulic Pressure: 2000 psi (137.9 bar)
- Cutting Width: 125 " (317.5 cm)
- Number of Discs: 8
- Disc Diameter: 19.7 " (50 cm)
- Disc Speed: 2965
- Number of Knives: 16
- Cutterbar Angle: 0 degrees to 6 degrees down
- Angle Adjustment: Hydraulic
- Disc Type: Quick Clip
- Skid Shoes: Slim Profile, wide
- Safety Equipment: SMV, Reflectors
- Mower Suspension: Hydraulic
- Torque Protection - Driveline: Friction Clutch
- Working Width
- 190 in. (482.6 cm)
- 121 in. (307.3 cm)
- 159 in. (403.9 cm)
- 2420 lb. (1097.7 kg)