2018 Bush Hog 91-08
Call for Price
The rugged construction of the 91 Series rear blades makes them ideal for a wide variety of applications, ranging from general road maintenance to ditching and terracing jobs. They are rated for use on tractors up to 90 PTO horsepower, and come in an 8-foot width. Both the 70 Series and 91 Series feature a number of tilt, angle and offset adjustments in both forward and reverse positions.
- 91 Series is available in 7 ft. & 8 ft. operating widths.
- Tilt, Angle and Offset Adjustments
- Reversible Cutting Edge
- Standard Parking Stand
- Heavy-Duty Mainframe
- High-Strength Reinforced Moldboard
- Tubular Construction
- A Frame Construction
- Powder Coat Paint
- Heavy-Duty King Pins
- Moldboard Width: 8 ft.
- Moldboard Height and Thickness: 16 x 3/8 in.
- Moldboard Cutting Edge: 1/2 x 6 in. Reversible
- Hitch: 3-Pt. Cat. L & II
- Approximate Weight: 827 lb.
- Max. Tractor Hp (Pto) 2-Wheel Drive: 90 HP
- Max. Tractor Hp (Pto) Front Wheel Assist: 70 HP
- King Pin Diameter: 3 in.
- Tilt Adjustment: 15 deg. up or down (manual or hyd.)
- Offset Adjustment: 30 in. left or right (manual or hyd.)
- Angle Adjustment: 45 deg. left or right in. forward position, 20 deg. left or right in. rev. position (manual or hyd.)
- Skid Shoes: Optional
- End Plates: N/A
- Parking Stand: Standard
- Hydraulics: Optional
- Cutting Width
- 8 ft.
- Moldboard Height
- 16 in.
- Blade Angling
- 45 deg. left or right in forward position, 20 deg. left or right in rev. position
- 827 lb.