2019 Vermeer M7040
Call for Price
The Vermeer M7040 disc mower delivers high performance with minimal maintenance. Exclusive bi-shaft design provides each disc with its own set of gears, bearings and lubricants - and the gears stay in the grease, even when mowing at angles. Extra wide skid shoes eliminate pinch points to protect against rock damage and simplify blade replacement. Seven discs mow a width of 9'2"/2.8 m with each pass.
- Cut close and clean with a tapered, low profile cutter bar that produces excellent, streak-free results.
- Mow up against fences because the outer bar support allows closer cutting
- Replace blades in seconds using the exclusive Quick-Clip™ Blade Retention System.
- See your Vermeer dealer for comprehensive service and genuine Vermeer replacement parts.
- Transport Width: 94 in (238.8 cm)
- Transport Length: 78 in (198.1 cm)
- Hitch: 3-pt., Category II
- Drive: 540 rpm PTO
- Drawbar Horsepower: 70 hp (52.2 kw)
- Hydraulic requirements: 1 single acting valve
- Flow Rate: 6 gpm (22.7 L/min)
- Hydraulic Pressure: 2000 psi (137.9 bar)
- Cutting Width: 110 in (279.4 cm)
- Number of Discs: 7
- Disc Type: Quick -Clip
- Number of Knives: 14
- Angle Adjustment: Top-link on 3-pt.
- Drive: PTO to V-belt to gearbox/cutterbed
- Warranty: One year limited warranty and three year limited cutterbar warranty
- Working Width
- 110 in. (279.4 cm)
- 94 in. (238.8 cm)
- 78 in. (198.1 cm)
- Recommended HP
- 70 hp (52.2 kw)