2019 Husqvarna TR317C (960 93 00-29)
Call for Price
The TR 317C has a large 17" working width and is ideal for frequent use - ploughing, cultivation and ridging. Counter-rotating tines and high rotational speed make light work of your toughest projects in the yard. Equipped with a reliable, easy to start Husqvarna engine with forward and reverse gears for improved maneuverability around the garden.
- Cylinder displacement: 12.69 cu.inch
- Rotational speed: 190 rpm
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Husqvarna
- Working depth: 6.5 in
- Working width: 17 in
- Cultivator type: Rear-tine
- Depth adjustment steps: 7
- Transmission type: Chain/Gear
- Transmission steps forward: 1
- Transmission steps reverse: 1
- Detachable transmission: No
- Reverse gearbox: Yes
- Handlebar-mounted gear selection: Yes
- Drag bar: Yes
- 12.69 cu.in.
- Tilling Width
- 17 in.