2017 Woods BW12
Call for Price
12 FT BATWING ROTARY MOWER, IN STOCK
- PTO Horsepower: 35 hp minimum
- Tractor hitch: swivel clevis
- Cutting width: 12 ft
- Cutting height: 2" - 12"
- Cutting capacity: 1.5"
- Gearbox HP: 160 hp – splitter / 75 hp – center and wing
- Blade tip speed: 14,300 fpm center / 14,900 fpm wing
- Deck thickness: 12 gauge, high-strength steel
- Side frame thickness: 7 gauge
- Deck side depth: 11"
- Weight (tongue / total): 750 lbs / 2450 lbs
- Blade dimensions: .5" x 4"
- Blade overlap: 6"
- Flex wing: 90° up, 22° down
- Tires: laminated, used aircraft, foam-filled aircraft
- Suspension: spring on center section
- PTO driveline: Main - Cat 4 / Wing - Cat 3
- Cutting area shielding: standard chain shielding
- Warranty: cutter - 1 year / gearbox - 6 year limited
- The Original Batwing® in a New 12-foot width, designed specifically for compact tractors
- 12-foot Dual-wing cutter for compact/utility tractors
- Main driveline: Cat 4
- Cuts brush up to 1.5-inches in diameter
- Tractor PTO HP: 35 hp minimum
- Side frame depth of 11-inches
- Lighter tongue weight ideal for use on lower horsepower compact and utility tractors
- Fully baffled deck for even distribution and a finer shred
- Standard integrated chain shielding
- Exclusive quick-change pins enable speedy blade changes in the field
- Working Width
- 12 ft